Table of Contents
The ASUS PCE-AX58BT wireless adapter is designed as a compact PCIe x1 expansion card. The small size and installation inside the case made it easy for the designers. The only functional and decorative element is the cooling radiator.
On the back side there is only a sticker with technical information. On the front end there is a USB port. With the help of the included cable it has to be connected to the usual USB-pin on the motherboard for the correct work of the Bluetooth interface. On the front panel there are only two connectors for external antennas. Under the heatsink is an Intel AX200NGW M.2 2230 card with 802.11ax Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0.
The main advantage of the ASUS PCE-AX58BT is its support for 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) in two frequency bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz). This not only increases the bandwidth, but also ensures that the accompanying benefits are supported. We told you about them in detail in the review of the router ASUS RT-AX88U. Here we’ll only briefly remind you of them:
- Increased up to 160 MHz channel width;
- Support of OFDMA technology for simultaneous data transmission via one channel for different devices with the use of color packet marking;
- The use of QAM1024 modulation by default to increase the density of information;
- Improved operation of the MU-MIMO technology.
The second important advantage is the integration of the Bluetooth 5.0 standard. Its data transfer speed is increased by 2 times in comparison with Bluetooth 4.2, and the range is 4 times. Thus, it is possible to connect Bluetooth keyboards, mice, headphones and game controllers to the computer.
And the last important bonus is support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 (WPA3) security protocol. It increases the level of network protection against external attacks.
How to install the driver for Asus PCE-AX58BT
To download and install the entire driver package for your printer, follow the instructions in the table below:
- The first thing to do is to download the right driver. In the table below, select your operating system and click on the “Download” link
- After the download is complete, you must run the downloaded file. In most cases you should double-click on the installation file to do this.
- Further actions should be carried out by following the installation guide
- At the end of the installation, press the “Finish” button and connect the printer to your computer.
Asus PCE AX58BT drivers and software for Windows 11/10 64-bit & Linux 32/64-bit
|ASUS PCE-AX58BT Driver Version 18.104.22.168||Download|